OpenVox IPPBX System Version 4.3.5
Release Date: 16/09/2021
CHANGES SINCE VERSION 4.3.3 RELEASE
- Fixed system crash during calling by FXO
- Fixed the problem that adding \ or ‘ in extension name causes the key press event of IVR not to display options.
- Fixed the problem: click2call cannot be called after mounted external storage.
- Fixed the problem: the ucx86-720 cannot record extensions after attaching the external storage.
- Fixed the problem that some C200 extensions cannot be configured automatically.
- Fixed the problem that the ringing policy cannot be saved when queue is changed (when the number of extensions exceeds 1000)
- Optimized the echo cancellation parameters of FXS extension.
- Fixed the problem that the fxo-port call is noisy and the dialing fails when the fxsov2-200 module is used in uc501
- Fixed the problem that the synchronization time is not written to the RTC chip when using the new module.
- Fixed the OEM function problem
- Fixed the problem of lost configuration after binding DID and restarting.
- Added the function that judges the version number when backing up and restoring the configuration, only when the configuration with the same version number can be used