By default, the extension users can log in the system and check their own settings and CDR. You can set different permission to the users according to their roles and duty.
User Types on the PBX
Super Admin has the highest privilege. The super administrator can access all pages on UC-Series Web and make all the configurations on the system.
- Username: admin
Administrator or Custom User
Administrator or Custom User is created by the Super Admin. The Super Admin sets the privileges for those users according to their roles and duty.
- Username: the extension number.
- Administrator and Custom User can have the same permission. The different between the two role type:
- Administrator: All permissions are enabled by default.
- Custom User: No permission is enabled by default.
- Administrator and Custom User do not have permission to configure User Permission.