Configure VLAN on UC-Series VoIP PBX
To perform VoIP communication securely, you can configure VLAN on UC-Series VoIP PBX.
Note: UC-Series VoIP PBX is a VLAN client, not a VLAN server.
- Configure VLAN settings on your switch or router, allocate a VLAN ID and IP address for the PBX.
- Log in the PBX web interface, go to System > Network > Network Parameters > VLAN Settings .
- Configure VLAN for LAN port or WAN port.
- Enable: Select the checkbox.
- VLAN ID: Enter the VLAN ID associated with this VLAN.
VLAN ID is the identification of the VLAN.
For example, if the VLAN ID is 3, it means the PBX will send the packet with the tag which has VLAN ID 3. When the packet from PBX is sent to the switch, the switch will send the packet to the VLAN 3 only.
- VlAN IP Address: Enter another VLAN IP address.
- Subnet Mask: Enter the subnet mask associated with this VLAN.
- Click Save to take effect.