To avoid unexpected accident, personal injury or device damage, read the safety disclaimers and installation warnings.
- Use only the power cord or power adapter provided with the IPPBX.
- Keep the power off during the installation.
- Make sure that the supply voltage matches the specifications indicated on the back panel of the device.
- To avoid the electric accident, do not open or remove the cover of IPPBX when it is working as well as off the power.
- Before cleaning the device, cut off the power supply.
Install the IPPBX in a location that is clean, free from vibration, electric shock, and temperature/humidity extremes.
The operating temperature should be kept below 104°F (40°C).