Obtain an IP Address from a DHCP Server
You can configure UC-Series VoIP PBX to automatically obtain an IP address from a DHCP server running in your network.
Note: The the IP address assigned to the PBX may vary every time the PBX is started up. We suggest that your configure a static IP address for the PBX.
- Go to Systems > Network Parameters > Basic Settings.
- In the Hostname field, enter a host name.
The host name is used to help you identify the PBX, usually carried in SIP packets or displayed in notification emails and web browser’s tab title.
- In the Work Mode field, select Single mode.
- In the Type, select DHCP and enter the network information as follows.
- Click Save to take effect.
You can check the IP address of the PBX from your router.
Leave a Comment