Auto Provision Phones by PnP Method
Important: For the first time to auto provision your phones on the PBX, you need to RESET all your phones before auto provision, or auto provision may not work.
1. Connect your phones to the same network of the PBX.
2. Check your phones’ basic information, including phone manufacturer, MAC address, phone model.
3. Enable PnP function on your phone.
4. On the PBX Auto Provision page, scan phones, all the detected phones will appear on the page.
5. Selete the Custom mode, Set Custom IP to Scan your phone.
6. Set the phone lines.
7. Set the phones’ language and time.
8. Optional: Set other phone settings.
9. Save the settings and REBOOT your phones.
- If the phones do not reboot automatically, reboot the phone manually to make the configurations take effect.
- After auto provisioned successfully, each time when your phones reboot, they will get and apply configurations (phonebook, language, time, etc.) from the PBX.