Install OpenVox UC501
Install Telephony Module
The UC501 series of products adopt modular design and are divided into new and old modules.
The optional modules are as below:
|Old Module||New Module|
Note: Before installing the module, check if the module is clean and intact.
1.Loosen the screws on both sides of the device.
2.Remove the upper cover.
3.The UC501 series of products adopt modular design and are divided into new and old modules.
Below is the top view of the inside of the chassis, and the right side is the module installation area.
There are four areas where you can install modules.
（1）For new module：users can choose any combination of the following three modules.
（2）For old module：The upper area is for the FXO-100/FXS-100 module and the lower area is for the FXO-400/FXS-400 module. It should be noted that the module cannot be installed on the left or right side at the same time, only supports ①+②, ③+④, ①+④, ②+③.Users can choose two module accessories to customize.
Remove the screw and install the module(②+③mode).
4.After installing the module, close the cover. You’d better insert the chassis vertically as the picture shows, fasten it to the upper cover, and then fix the screws.
- Set 5~10cm gaps around the device for air circulation.
- Avoid any heavy thing placed on the device.
- Place the IPPBX on a steady platform.
- Remove the adhesive backing paper from the rubber feet.
- Turn over the device and attach the supplied rubber feet to the recessed areas on the bottom at each corner of the device.
- Proper grounding (connection to ground) is very important to reduce the risk of electrocution to the user or protect the PBX from the bad effects of external noise in the case of a lightning strike.
- A permanent connection between ground and the ground terminal of the PBX must be made.
- Tighten the provided screw stud into the Grounding port on PBX.
- Insert an 18AWG grounding wire (user supplied).
- Tighten the provided screw nut.
- Attach the grounding wire to the grounding terminal.
Leave a Comment