Create a PSTN Trunk
To create a PSTN trunk in the PBX, you need to confirm your device has the FXO module.
- Use a RJ11 pstn line to connect the FXO port of the PBX, the led status of FXO port will change to stable red.
- Log in the PBX web interface, go to PBX>PBX Monitor > FXO Trunks to check the trunk status.If the trunk status shows , the trunk is ready for use. For more information on trunk status, see PSTN/FXO Trunk Status.
- Go to PBX > Trunks, configure the basic settings of the PSTN trunk.
- Name: Give this trunk a name to help you identify it.
- Group ID: it should be numerical. Range: 5~64.
- Policy : Ascending、Descending、Round Robin and Reverse Round Robin.
- Configure other PSTN trunk settings as your need.
- Click Save and Apply.
Leave a Comment