Configure LDAP Server
Before you get started, you need to set up LDAP server on PBX.
1. Log in the PBX web interface, go to System > LDAP Server.
2. Click LDAP Settings tab，and select the checkbox of Enable LDAP Server.
3. Retain the default LDAP server settings or change the settings according to your needs.
- Domain Component: Domain Component is a entry in the LDAP directory where the search is requested to begin by LDAP clients. The Domain Component is often referred to as the search base. The default value is dc=pbx,dc=com.
- Organizational Unit: Organizational Unit is the default entry in the LDAP directory that contains attributes based on the PBX extension users. The default value is ou=pbx,dc=pbx,dc=com.
- Common Name: Specify the username to log in the LDAP server.
- Password: Specify the password to log in the LDAP server.
4. Click Save.