Create a VoIP Register Trunk
If you got a VoIP account with user name and password from VoIP provider, you can set up a Register Trunk on UC-Series VoIP PBX.
Assume that you bought a SIP trunk from the VoIP provider, and the trunk information is displayed as below. We will introduce how to set up a Register Trunk according to the trunk information.
- Go to PBX > Trunks, click Add.
- In the Trunk Mode drop-down list, select Client.
- In the Trunk Name field, enter a trunk name.
- Enter the trunk information that is provided by the VoIP provider:
- Host: Enter the IP address or the domain of the VoIP provider (e.g.,test.provider.com).
- Username: Enter the username to register to the VoIP provider (e.g., 287641339).
- Secret: Enter the password that is associated with the username (e.g., rwbYC9f!eB).
- From User: Enter the same name as User Name (e.g., 287641339).
- From Domain: Enter the IP address or the domain of the VoIP provider (e.g., test.provider.com).
- Outbound Proxy Server: Enter the IP address of the Proxy server.(e.g., 10.213.11.18).
- Configure other VoIP trunk settings as your need.
- Click Save and Apply.
You can check the trunk status in PBX>Trunks. If the trunk status shows Avail, the trunk is ready for use.