OpenVox IPPBX System Version 4.2.0
Release Date: 02/04/2021
CHANGES SINCE VERSION 4.1.0 RELEASE
- Support i3/i5/N2930 platform
- Support HTTP API (both JSON/XML)
- Automatic configuration adds support for Escape ES series phones
- PBX supports number conflict detection and parameter checking
- Support SIP and webphone simultaneous registration
- Added the function of restricting extension registration
- Refactored the system recording setting & IVR&MusicOnHold page
- Support extension black/white list restriction
- Support analog extension login ME module
- Event notification supports dialing extension for notification
- Add timing/real-time broadcast function
- PJSIP supports NAT STUN
- Add wake-up service
- Event notification supports customized receiving events
- Added Description and DID Number for incoming routing, and added support for symbol ‘+’
- Added support of getting callee number from P-Called-Party-ID.
- Supported that PJSIP client mode can transmit CID.
- Added PPI/PAI parameters.
- Added format button for external storage.
- Added Remote Action help information for hotel management.
- Added Failover Destination option name and translation to queue.
- Added SSTPVPN Client Logs in log webpage.
- Added the functions of double-clicking PBX Monitor Sip trunk can edit it.
- Added the missed call email reminder sent to the administrator.
- Updated HTTP API to v0.0.2 (carrying hotel, meeting operation interface)
- Added Failover parameter in Inbound Route page.
- Optimized the Hotel module
- Optimized the call recording file backup strategy
- Optimized the DHCP Server and Client pages
- Adjusted the Audio Codec sequence of PJSIP
- Optimized cloud management.
- Compressed UC web login background image.
- Optimized web page of “Hotel—>Configuration—->General”.
- Optimized Phonebook wep page .
- Optimized wep page of AutoCLIP
- Fixed the problem of abnormal jump when opening two PBX menus in the same browser.
- Fixed the issue that fax mails can’t be sent to the administrator.
- Fixed the problem of assigning the same MAC when multiple SSTP client connect.
- Fixed the problem of missing extensions when create extension in batch.
- Fixed the problem of Queques page jump problem.
- Fixed the problem that clicking Apply button will cause the timed task become invalid.
- Fixed the problem of invalid mdification of time zone, language and other parameters in OpenVox phone.
- Fixed the problem that crond configuration file in /ect/cron.d does not take effect after the system restarts.
- Fixed the bug of deleting /tmp/core* files automatically.
- Fixed the problem that extension busy option can not be saved in UC paging and intercom function.
- Fixed the spacial characters limitation of conference group name.
- Fixed asterisk daemon doesn not take effect.
- Fixed the problem that rebooting will delete scheduled broadcast and crond file.
- Fixed SSTP VPN issue.
- Fixed the call failure in PJsip relay IP mode.
- Fixed the issue that the system storage CIFS does not automatically mount after the system restarts
- Fixed the problem that the trunk cannot be successfully created when adding custom parameters (value is 0)
- Fixed the issue that designated extensions with access rights to other extensions still only display their own CDR/recordings in ME Bar
- Fixed the issue that the voice prompt of dialing extension in the event notification is always in English
- Fixed the page display problem caused by switching the theme color
- Fixed the issue that the style of Reboot pop-up was not uniform
- Fixed the problem of incomplete display of logo on the login page
- Fixed the problem of high system memory usage
- Fixed the problem of misjudgment when restoring factory settings
- Fixed the problem of unstable sending and receiving faxes of IPPBX
- Fixed the problem of automatically cleaning up the call recording function
- Fixed the problem that the network IP address setting does not take effect
- Fixed the problem that the maximum number of registrations was exceeded when the extension was registered.
- Fixed the issue that calls would generate redundant CDRs
- Fixed the problem of inconsistent page style
- Deleted 5555 signature code.
- Deleted fuzzy matching restriction of extension .
- Deleted restrictions when HTTP API access external network.
You MUST do factory RESET after updating to Version 4.x.x firmware from version 2.x.x and 3.x.x, OTHERWISE it will cause unexpected abnormal issues!
Any doubts you can contact OpenVox support team for clear answers, thanks!