The system email can be used to send voicemail to email, send alert event emails and send fax to email. To make these features work, you need to set up the PBX system email.
Set up System Email
- Go to System > Email to set up the system email.
- SMTP Server: Mail server provider.
- Domain: Enter the outgoing mail server.
- Port: Enter the port according to the email server
- Sender Email Address: Enter an available email address.
- Username : If the email server supports for User Name, enter user name. If not,enter the email address.
- Password: Enter the login password of the email address.
- Enable TLS: Enable or disable TLS during transferring/submitting your Email to another SMTP server. Note: For Gmail or Exchange server, you need to enable TLS.
2. Click Save and Apply Changes to save the email settings.
3. Click Test to check if the email works.
4. Take gmail as an example, if it’s failed to send test email. you will receive one “important safety remider” email in gmail inbox.
5. Click “View event” button to check the following details.
6. Click “Less secure app access” to allow less secure applications: enabled
7. Click Test to send test email again.